ESIC Bengaluru Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Notification: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Bengaluru has invited applications for 11 Posts of Senior Resident on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview conducted on 22 May 2020.
Candidates with specific educational qualification can apply for ESIC Bengaluru Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates should have educational qualification as PG Diploma/DNB/Master Degree in concerned Specialty, with other as mentioned in the notification.
Important Dates for ESIC Bengaluru Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Date for walk-in-interview: 22 May 2020
Vacancy Details for ESIC Bengaluru Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Senior Resident-11 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for ESIC Bengaluru Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Candidates should have PG Diploma/DNB/Master Degree in concerned Specialty
Age Limit for ESIC Banglore Senior Resident Recruitment 2020:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the walk-In-interview.
The Senior Residents will be paid in the pay band Level 11 of Rs. 67,700 plus other allowances as applicable under Govt. of India.
How to Download: ESIC Bengaluru Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident PDF
- Visit the official website of ESIC i.e.- esic.nic.in.
- Visit to the Recruitment Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER 'THREE YEARS SENIOR RESIDENCY SCHEME" ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS displaying on the Home Page.
- You will get a new window which will display the PDF of the short notification.
- You can take Print Out of the short notification and save a copy for future reference
How to Apply for ESIC Bengaluru Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
The interested candidates can apply for these posts and appear for the walk-in-interview with the application form on 22 May 2020 at the venue-Academic Bloc, ESIC PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore.