Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Managers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution of the country, set up in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Government of India launched the institution with a mandate, not just to enhance exports from India, but to integrate the country’s foreign trade and investment with the overall economic growth.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Manager in Corporate Loans & Advances, Project/Trade Finance/Lines of Credit: 11 posts
• Manager in Corporate Finance/Accounts & Forex: 2 posts
• Manager in Legal: 2 posts
• Manager in Rajbhasha: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years as on 1 December 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Manager in Corporate Loans & Advances, Project/Trade Finance/Lines of Credit: Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountants or Graduates in Engineering with Minimum 55% marks.
• Manager in Corporate Finance/Accounts & Forex: Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountants with Minimum 55% marks.
• Manager in Legal: Bachelor Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
• Manager in Rajbhasha: Second Class Master Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor Degree level;OR Second Class Master Degree in English with Hindi as one of the Subjects at Bachelor Degree level; OR Second Class Master Degree in Sanskrit or Economics or Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor Degree level.
Pay Scale: 19400-700-20100-800-28100
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and then interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates should apply through prescribed format available on Bank website under career section.
• The application complete in all respects along with self attested copies of the documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, passport size photograph and caste certificates mention the position on the envelope should be sent to the address given below before 31 January 2014.
The General Manager-HRM,
Export-Import Bank of India,
Centre One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Centre Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai– 400005