FLAME University, Pune has started the process of the admission for post graduate management programs in the academic year 2016-18.
The FLAME University offers 2 post graduate management programs, MBA and MBA (Communication Management).
Eligible candidates for FLAME University’ post graduate management programs are required to fill online application form available at the official website of FLAME University on or before 7thDec. 2015.
|Cycle||Last Date||Dates of GD /PI||Location of Institutions||Date of Result|
|Early Decision Cycle||7th December, 2015||12th-13th December, 2015||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||22nd December, 2015|
|Campus Cycle||11th January, 2016||16th - 17th January, 2016||FLAME Campus, Pune||26th January, 2016|
|Regular Cycle I||8th February, 2016||13th - 14th February, 2016||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||23rd February, 2016|
|Regular Cycle II||18th April, 2016||23th - 24th April, 2016||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||3rd May, 2016|
Candidates will be selected for these post graduates management programs on the basis of their performance in GD / PI. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores of CAT,XAT, CMAT, MAT and GMAT exams for GD / PI .The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Statement of Purpose for getting a seat in this management institution.
Past Academic Records, Work Experience and Extra Curricular Activities will be counted at the time of getting admission.
Registration Procedurefor FLAME UniversityPost Graduate Management Programs (2016 – 18)
• Please explore the FLAME website for a program of your choice.
• You can also download our e-brochure andfor any additional information or clarification, you may post an enquiry on the FLAME University website (http://www.flame.edu.in/contact-us/admission-enquiry).
• Please register on the FLAME University website (apply.flame.edu.in) to create your user account. You will get an auto generated e-mail with your log in information. Use this log in information to apply to FLAME.
• Now you are required to provide information such as your national level tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc.
• You may apply to FLAME University even if you do not have the national level test scores available at the time of application, provided you are otherwise eligible.
• You also need to provide your centre preference for Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI).
• You need to upload your recent passport size photograph (.JPG or .PNG format, file size less than 5 MB) and scanned copies (self-attested) of the below-mentioned documents in support of your application. If you do not have scanned copies of the required documents ready at the time of submitting your application, you should upload these documents on the application portal or e-mail these documents to email@example.com soon after.
Documents to be submitted are as follow:
• Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
• Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) certificate
• Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
• Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate
• Copy of Graduation mark sheets (all years/ semesters/ trimesters), if received
• Copy of Graduation degree certificate, if received
• Copies of Post-graduation degree mark sheets (all years/ semesters/ trimesters) and degree certificate, if any
• Copies of any other educational qualification mark sheet and certificate, if any
• Copy of national level entrance test scorecard (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET/ GMAT), if available
• Copies of all other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
Eligibility for FLAME UniversityPost Graduate Management Programs (2016 – 18)
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s postgraduate programs is the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 30th September.
• Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET or GMAT.
Application Fees for FLAME UniversityPost Graduate Management Programs (2016 – 18)
Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fees of INR 1,500 by the means of following available payment modes;
Debit Card or Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express)
Demand Draft (DD), DD should be in favour of "FLAME University", payable at Pune and this DD to be sent to FLAME University’s mailing address (Foundation for Liberal And Management Education, 401, Phoenix Commercial Complex, Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club, Pune - 411001, Maharashtra, India).
Purchase of scratch card from counsellors. Candidates may directly pay the application fee by cash to any of the FLAME University’s admission counsellors by purchasing a scratch card voucher.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.