Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited application for recruitment of various Senior Manager and Deputy Manager Posts. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 18 November 2013.
GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
- · Opening Date for Online Application Form: 29 October 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 18 November 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 3 December 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the posts:
- Sr. Manager (Drilling): 01 posts
- Sr. Manager (E & P-Asset Management): 01 post
- Sr. Manager (Geophysics): 01 posts
- Sr. Manager (Geology): 01 post
- Sr. Manager (Reservoir): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Drilling): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Cementing): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Mud Engineering): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (E & P-Asset Management): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Geophysics): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Geology): 01 post
Total no. of post: 11
- Sr. Manager: Candidate upper age limit should be 40 years as on 18 November 2013.
- Dy. Manager: Candidate upper age limit should be 34 years as on 18 November 2013.
- General and OBC Category candidate must pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Sr. Manager: Rs.36,600 – Rs.62,000/-
- Dy. Manager: Rs.29,100 – Rs.54,500/-
The candidate will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion and/ or interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Gail (www.gailonlin.com) from 29 October 2013 to 18 November 2013.
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same, , take the print on A - 4 size paper and dispatch along with specific documents to the Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066 before 3 December 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.