GAIL (India) Limited Jobs Notification: GAIL (India) Limited invited applications for the post of Managers in various departments. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 07 September 2018 and 09 September 2018.
- Date for walk-in-interview: 07 September 2018 and 09 September 2018
GAIL (India) Limited Vacancy Details
- Manager (Marketing –Commodity RiskManagement) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Marketing – International LNG and Shipping – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Manager Job
- Manager (Marketing – Commodity Risk Management): CA/ICWA or any graduate course with 65% marks with MBA.
- Manager (Marketing – International LNG and Shipping:Bachelor Degree in Engineeringwith minimum 65% marks andTwo years MBA withspecialization in Marketing/ Oil& Gas/ Petroleum and Energy/Energy and Infrastructure/International Business withMinimum 65% marks
- Minimum 04 Years of relevant work experience.
Selection Procedure for Manager Job
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their qualification and interview.
How to Apply for the GAIL (India) Limited Manager Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in with the applications along with other necessary documents to GAIL (India) LimitedGAIL BhawanPlot No 73, Road no. 3, Sector – 15CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614, Maharashtra on 07 September 2018 and 09 September 2018.
GAIL India Limited Notified Recruitment to Foreman Posts 2013
GAIL India Limited invited applications from Indian Nationals for Recruitment to the Posts of Foreman (Civil) for its Work Centers/Units located in the State of Rajasthan. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of required documents on or before 20 September 2013. GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 September 2013
- Total No. of Posts: 02 (UR)
- Name of the Posts: Foreman (Civil)
Age limit: Candidate upper age should be 32 years as on 1 September 2013.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) Limited payable at SBI, Sanganeri Gate, Main Branch, Jaipur (Branch Code: 00656).
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Grade S-5: Rs. 14500 – 36000
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates can download the application format from the official link of GAIL.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed & signed recent passport size photograph, DD / Pay Order, and attested copies of all relevant Certificates, should be send to the address given below:
Chief Manager (HR),
GAIL (India) Limited,
GAIL Bhawan, Sector – 6
Pin – 302 023
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.