Gargi College, University of Delhi, invited applications from NET qualified candidates for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Professor in different disciplines. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 20 January 2014. Gargi College was established in the year 1967 and is a leading South Campus college of the University of Delhi. It is a college for women and offers education in Arts and Humanities, Commerce, Science and Education.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 January 2014
Name of the Posts: Assistant professor
Name of Disciplines
• Botany: 6
• Chemistry: 6
• Commerce: 4
• Economics: 5
• Education: 3
• English: 6
• Hindi: 3
• History: 6
• Mathematics: 2
• Microbiology: 2
• Philosophy: 1
• Physical Education: 1
• Physics: 1
• Political Science: 4
• Sanskrit: 3
• Zoology: 8
Total No. of Posts: 61
• Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
• Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test-SLET/SET).
Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of Rs.250/- (in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-) drawn in favour of Principal, Gargi College.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs.6000/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
• Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the college website: www: gargicollege.in
• The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience, medals, fellowship, publications etc. to calculate the weight age of marks of the candidates including the DD for the application fee should be sent to the Gargi College, University of Delhi, Siri Fort Road, New Delhi 110049 on or before 20 January 2014.
• Candidates must write the advt. no. and name of the post with discipline applied on top of the envelop.
DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2018 for 5 Quality Manager, Dist Consultant and Medical Officer Posts
BBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 11 LDA cum Computer Operator,ICU Technician and Other Posts
PGIMS, Rohtak Recruitment 2018 for 03 Research Scientist-I and Laboratory Technician Posts
NCRTC Recruitment 2018 for 52 Junior Engineer and Surveyors Posts