Gauhati High Court invited application for recruitment to the post of 21 actual and anticipated posts in Grade-III of the Assam Judicial Service.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 31 May 2013. Gauhati High Court was established on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed.
After Indian independence, the Assam Legislative Assembly adopted a resolution on 9 September 1947 that a High Court be established for the Province of Assam.
The Assam High Court initially had its sittings at Shillong but shifted to Guwahati on 14 August 1948.
Opening Date of Online Applications: 25 March 2013
Closing Date of Online Applications: 31 May 2013
Name of Post: Grade –III of the Assam Judicial Service
Number of Post: 21 Posts
• Maximum age limit is 35 years for General Category Persons as on 31 May 2013.
• Maximum age limit is 38 years for SC/ST Category Persons as on 31 May 2013.
• Age relaxations as per Government Norms.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized university.
• Candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.500/- for General/ OBC/ Others
• And Rs.250/- in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Candidates have to pay in nearest branch of State Bank of India with the filled up fee payment Challan Form which can be downloaded from the website in Current Account No. 32512284007
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700/- Rs. 44,770/-p.m.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Viva Voice/ Interview.
How to Apply