Gauhati University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director, Joint Registrar and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 20 September 2017
Gauhati University Vacancy Details
- Director – 01 Post
- Joint Registrar – 01 Post
- Superintending Engineering – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Director, Joint Registrar and Other Posts
- Director – Master’s Degree with atleast 55% Marks and Ph.D. in the allied/relevant disciplines.
- Joint Registrar – Master’s Degree with atleast 55% Marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 Point Scale.
- Superintending Engineering – Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and serving under Central Government/State Government/Union Territory/Administration; Holding analogous posts or experience as Dy. Engineer/Executive Engineer for 10 years in regular service in recognized institution.
Age Limit for Director, Joint Registrar and Other Posts
- Director /Joint Registrar – should not above 45 Years
- Superintending Engineering – not below 45 Years and not above 55 Years
How to apply for Gauhati University, Director, Joint Registrar and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14 latest by 20 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs