GBPIHED Job Notification:
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (GBPIHED) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Field Research Assistant, Field Assistant, Receptionist, Project Assistant Level-II, Junior Hindi Translator, Office Assistant and Teacher.
The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 23 August 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23 August 2016
GBPIHED Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Field Research Assistant- 01 Post
- Field Assistant- 02 Posts
- Receptionist- 01 Post
- Project Assistant Level-II- 02 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator- 01 Post
- Office Assistant- 01 Post
- Teacher- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for GBPIHED Field Assistant and Other Jobs:
- Junior Research Fellow- Ist class Master degree in Physics/Geology/ Geophysics/Earth sciences/Computer Science or relevant subject or Ist ClassB. Tech. in Computer Science &Engineering.
- Field Research Assistant- Intermediate II div. with 2 years field experience in Himalayan terrain.
- Field Assistant- Bachelor degree in Science or Geography.
- Receptionist- Graduate in Science.
- Project Assistant Level-II- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science (with PCM background)/B.Tech. or BE in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Hindi Translator- PG Degree in English or Hindi.
- Office Assistant- Graduate
- Teacher- Graduate in any discipline.
Selection Procedure for GBPIHED Field Assistant and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for GBPIHED Field Assistant and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 23 August 2016.