G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (GBPIHED) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can send application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 6 February 2017.
Date of Interview: 6 February 2017
GBPIHED Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 3 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for GBPIHED Research Associate & JRF Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: Master Degree in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/with specialization in Water Resources/Hydrology/Environmental Engineering/Engineering Geology with 3 years experience or Masters Degree and PhD in Physical Sciences/Geological Sciences/Geography/RS-GIS, Doctoral (PhD) or equivalent degree with Masters degree in Botany, Forestry, Zoology, Biodiversity, Biotechnology, Ecological Economics, Resource management, Masters Degree in Civil Engineering with specialization in structural Engineering/RS &GIS/Survey/Environmental Engineering/Engineering Geology with three years experience or PhD degree holders with Masters Degree in Physical Sciences/Geological Sciences/Geography/RS & GIS.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master degree in Botany/Forestry, preferably with specialization in Plant Ecology/Taxonomy/Forest resource assessment/Forest accounting.
- Research Associate: Should not exceeding 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Should not exceeding 28 years
Selection Process for GBPIHED Research Associate & JRF Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for GBPIHED Research Associate & JRF Posts:
Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with all original copies (with xerox copy) of testimonials, bio-data, publications etc on 6 February 2017 at 11:00 A.M. onward at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute.