GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development Jobs Notification: GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (GBPIHED) invited applications for the post of Field Assistant & Others. The eligible for walk in candidates can appear interview on 02 August 2018.
- Date for Walk-in-interview: 02 August 2018
GBPIHED Vacancy Details
- Junior Project Fellow – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Research/Project Fellow – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
- Junior Translator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Junior Project Fellow: 1st Class M.Sc. inGeography/RemoteSensing-GIS/Physics/Hydrology/ Water Resourcemanagement/Environmental Sc
- Field Assistant: Intermediate with 3 years of field experience of working in Himalaya.
- Junior Research/Project Fellow: 1st class master’s degree in Agriculture/Soil Science/ NaturalResourceManagement/EnvironmentalScience/EnvironmentalManagement/ RuralDevelopment/AgricultureEconomics/Geography/ orEquivalent Degree inRelated Subjects.
- Field Assistant:Graduate with 1-year field experience
- Data Entry Operator: Science Graduate from Recognized University
- Junior Translator: Exceptional Knowledge of Hindi and English Languages
- Junior Project Fellow, Junior Research/Project Fellow, Data Entry Operator: 28 Years
- Field Assistant, Junior Translator: 45 Years
- Field Assistant: 32 Years
How to Apply for the GBPIHED Field Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk-in with the applications along with other necessary documents to Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute on 02 August 2018