General Administration (SC. F) Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of “District & Session Judge (Entry Level)” in A.P. State Judicial Service. The selected candidates will be appointed on probation for the period of two (02) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 30 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “District & Session Judge”
No. of Posts: 06 (Six). [03 – OC, 01 – BC- B & 02 – ST].
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should be an Advocate with not less than 07 years standing at the Bar.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should be below 45 years as on 01 April 2014.
- Age relaxable for SC / ST and BC candidates is as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidate will get an initial Pay of Rs. 51,550/- Per Month with allowances.
- Application Fee for the candidates is of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar (Recruitment), High Court o Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad “ payable at Hyderabad.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST are exempted from the Fee Payment.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Proforma along with the photocopies of testimoials/ certificates attested by the Gazetted Officer for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent to the “Chief Secretary to Government, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, General Administration (SC. F) Department, Secretariat Buildings, Hyderabad – 500 022 on or before 30 April 2014 by 5.00 PM.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test followed by Written Test and finally the Viva- Voce or the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.