General Awareness: Economic Survey 2012-13 Energy, Infrastructure and Communications (Set-1)
General Knowledge Quiz. Test your general knowledge and general awareness with our questions and answers on Jagranjosh.com.
1. Union Finance Minister P. Chidambaram on _______________presented the Economic Survey 2012-13 in the Lok Sabha of the Parliament.
a) 27 February 2013
b) 15 January 2013
c) 22 January 2013
d) 10 January 2013
The correct answer is a) 27 February 2013
2. The ____________ Five Year Plan laid special emphasis on development of the infrastructure sector including energy.
The correct answer is a) Twelfth
3. The total investment in the infrastructure sector during the Twelfth Five Year Plan, estimated at _______ lakh crore Rupees which is nearly double that made during the Eleventh Five Year Plan.
The correct answers is d) 56.3
4. Their share in infrastructure investment increased from 22 per cent in the Tenth Five Year Plan to _________in the Eleventh Plan.
The correct answer is a) 38
5. Fertilizer, crude oil, and natural gas production also declined during the first ________ months of 2012-2013 financial year.
The correct answer is a) 9