1. ______ is a type of bird that is now extinct.
b) Bald Eagle
d) None of the above
The correct answer is d) None of the above
2. Which of the following are NOT flagship species?
a) Giant pandas
The correct answer is b) Beatles
3. When an animal disappears from the planet it is called _______________.
The correct answer is b) Extinction
4. Which member of the cat family is endangered?
d) All of the above
The correct answer is d) All of the above
5. What does it mean if an animal loses its habitat?
a) It loses its parent
b) It loses its hair
c) It loses its memory
d) It loses its home
The correct answer is d) It loses its home