1. Capital of India, Delhi was ranked at number ____ on the worst position in the crucial environmental parameters of Environmental Performance Index (EPI).
The correct answer is a) 32
2. Researchers from Norway, South Africa, Britain and Germany, in the last week of February _______ discovered a sunken and small continent beneath the Indian Ocean.
The correct answer is b) 2013
3. The first wildlife skywalk of India will be coming up in Maenam wildlife sanctuary, ___________.
The correct answer is a) Sikkim
4. The African state of Gabon on __________ decided to suspend the sale of large-calibre arms and ammunitions to stem elephant poaching in the country.
a) 15 January 2013
b) 12 January
c) 01 February
d) 16 February 2013
The correct answer is d) 16 February 2013
5. A recent NASA study revealed that Middle East lost quantity of freshwater which is almost the size of Dead Sea because of poor management, increasing demand of groundwater as well as the after-effects of ______ drought.
The correct answer is a) 2007
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.