1. When and where did the first olympic torch relay take place?
a) 1940, Munich
b) 1936, Berlin
c) 1932, Stockholm
d) 1944, Finland
The correct answer is b) 1936, Berlin
2. When and where was the Olympic torch first lit?
a) 1928, Amsterdam
b) 1924, Paris
c) 1936, Berlin
d) 1932, Antwerp
The correct answer is a) 1928, Amsterdam
3. At which Olympics was the Olympic flag first hoisted?
a) 1936, Berlin Olympics
b) 1920, Antwerp Olympics
c) 1920, London Olympics
d) 1948, Melbourne Olympics
The correct answer is d) 1948, Melbourne Olympics
4. Where were the first Olympic games held?
The correct answer is d) Athens
5. The Ancient Olympic Games were made a part of the religious festival in the honour of which mythological deity?
The correct answer is c) Zues
6. In which Olympic, the torch relay was introduced ?
a) 1928 Summer Olympics
b) 1932 Summer Olympics
c) 1936 Summer Olympics
d) 1940 Summer Olympics
The correct answer is c) 1936 Summer Olympics