1. Pope Francis was born and raised in Buenos Aires, his parents were __________ immigrants.
The correct answer is a) Italian
2. A native of Buenos Aires, Argentina, Bergoglio was ordained as a priest in _______.
The correct answer is d) 1969
3. Pope Francis is also the first non-European pope since Syrian-born _______________, who died in 741.
a) Pope Gregory III
b) Pope Pius IX
c) Pope John Paul II
d) Pope Urban VIII
The corect answer is a) Pope Gregory III
4. Bergoglio entered the Society of Jesus on ___________and studied to become a priest at the Jesuit seminary in Villa Devoto.
a) 13 March 2013
b) 14 March 1960
c) 22 August 1945
d) 11 March 1958
The correct answer is d) 11 March 1958
5. Bergoglio succeeded Cardinal Quarracino as Archbishop of Buenos Aires on ____________and was concurrently named ordinary for Eastern Catholics in Argentina, who had lacked their own prelate.
a) 28 February 1998
b) 13 March 2013
c) 14 March 1960
d) 22 August 1945
The correct answer is a) 28 February 1998
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.