1. Bergoglio, now known as Pope Francis, was elected pope after receiving a two-thirds majority from the ________ cardinals on the fifth ballot vote during the second day of the papal conclave.
The correct answer is b) 115
2. In ________, Bergoglio finished his theological studies and was ordained to the priesthood on 13 December 1969, by Archbishop Ramón José Castellano.
The correct answer is a) 1967
3. At the consistory of _____________, Archbishop Bergoglio was created a cardinal by Pope John Paul II with the title of cardinal-priest of San Roberto Bellarmino.
a) 21 February 2001
b) 13 March 2013
c) 14 March 1960
d) 22 August 1945
The correct answer is a) 21 February 2001
4. In ____________, Bergoglio told Sergio Rubin that he often sheltered people from the dictatorship on church property, and on one occasion gave his identity papers to a man who looked like him, to enable the recipient to flee Argentina.
The correct answer is d) 2010
5. Pope Francis is the __________ pope from the Americas, the New World, and the Southern Hemisphere.
The correct answer is a) First
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.