Govt General Hospital, Guntur Job Notification: Govt General Hospital, Guntur has invited applications for the Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and other posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Govt General Hospital, Guntur Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 16 August 2020.
The Government have issued orders to recruit Staff Nurse/Pharmacist Dark Room Assistant/Theater Gr.lI/Lab. Technician Gr.ll on contract Basis, Assistant/MNO/FNO on Outsourcing basis and Receptionist Cum Clerk on regular appointment for fill up newly sanctioned and existing posts in Government General Hospital, Guntur with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each vacancy.
- Start date to fill the complete application form: 17 July 2020
- Last date to fill the complete application form: 16 August 2020
Govt General Hospital, Guntur Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician and other Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 250 Posts
- Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 05 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 02 Posts
- Theatre Assistant: 08 Posts
- Receptionist cum Clerk: 03 Posts
- MNO: 11 Posts
- FNO: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician and other Job
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate (12thpass) with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized institution.
- Lab Technician: One year LT course after Class 12th/Two years diploma in MLT course after SSC/B.Sc with MLT as one of the subject or any equivalent.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Two years diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by AP govt or Bachelor of Pharmacy or any equivalent with AP registered council.
- Dark Room Assistant: Possessing a certificate of successfully completed training course for DRA in recognized institution.
- Theatre Assistant: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Graduation in any discipline or PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
- MNO: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
- FNO: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Govt General Hospital, Guntur Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 16 August 2020. The Filled in application should be submitted through Register Post with Acknowledge. duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee by way of Demand Draft (DD) from 17 July 2020 to 16 August 2020 by 05:00 pm. The application without signature of the applicant or without of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles