Guru Gobind Singh Govt. Hospital (GGSGH) invited applications for the post of Junior and Senior Resident doctor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 1 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission –1 June 2017
- Date of Walk-in Interview- 7 June, 8 June, 9 June, 12 June and 13 June 2017
GGSGH Vacancy Details
- Anaesthesia - 08 Posts
- Medicine - 03 Posts
- Peads – 11 Posts
- Ortho – 05 Posts
- Obs & Gyn- 06 Posts
- Surgery – 05 Posts
- ENT – 01 Post
- Radiology – 02 Posts
- Eye - 01 Post
- Pathology – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. & Sr. Resident Doctor Posts
- Senior Residents- MBBS with PG Diploma/Degree/DNB in concerned speciality from a recognized university/Institution and Registration of PG/Diploma/DNB in speciality with Delhi Medical Council is Compulsory.
- Junior Residents - MBBS or equivalent from a recognized university and completed rotatory internship on 1 June 2017 and has not completed one year of Junior Residency in any recognized Institution including regular and has not completed one year of Junior Residency in any recognized Institution including regular and ad-hoc period. Candidates who have completed internship earlier than two years on the date of Interview shall not eligible. Candidates must have a valid DMC Registration Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Senior Residents- 35 years
- Junior Residents- Below 40 years
How to apply for GGSGH, Jr. & Sr. Resident Doctor Posts
Eligible candidates can send dully filled in application with self-attested copies of relevant documents to Room No. 19, 1st Floor, OPD Block, Establishment Branch of GGSGH between 10.00AM to 3.00 PM on or before 1 June 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs
RMLH Recruitment 2017 for 2 Senior Resident Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 05 Senior Resident Posts
ESIC PGIMSR Hospital, Joka Kolkata Recruitment 2017, 28 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
ILBS is Hiring 257 Senior Resident and Other Posts; Apply before 15 June