GITAM School of International Business invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16.
• Those who seek admission with CMAT1st Test Score and MAT-Sep’13 test score shall submit application by 8 November 2013.Those shortlisted will be required to take IB-IQ Test, GD & PI on 16 November 2013
• Those who seek to take GET’14 shall submit the filled-in applications by 6 January 2014. Those shortlisted will be required to take GET-14 on 19 January 2014.
• Those who seek admission with CAT13/XAT14/MAT-Dec’13/GMAT test score shall submit application by 15 February 2014. Those shortlisted will be required to take IB-IQ test, GD, and PI on 22nd & 23rd February 2014.
Name of the Programme
• MBA (International Business)
• MBA (International Banking & Finance)
• MBA (Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• Students seeking admission shall apply with one of the test scores (CAT, IIFT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT). Those who have not taken any of these tests may appear for a test to be conducted by the School: GSIB Entrance Test (GET)
• Students are short listed on the basis of one of the test scores for a test in International Business IQ,(IB-IQ) Group Discussion(GD), & Personal Interview(PI)
How to apply
• Application & Brochure can be purchased at GSIB & IMS centres by paying Rs.1000/ or by post by sending DD of Rs.1100/-or by download from website and submit with DD Rs.1000/-to be drawn in favour of “GITAM School of International Business” payable at “VISAKHAPATNAM”
• Students applying for GET-2014 shall in addition submit a non-refundable DD of Rs.500/- along with Application form.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.