GNLU Recruitment 2019: Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has invited applications for the post of Non Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 May 2019
GNLU Vacancy Details
- Registrar – 1 Post
- Assistant Finance Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Physical Education & Sports– 1 Post
- Senior Internship & Placement Manager– 1 Post
- Section Officer- Internship and Placement – 1 Post
- Senior Clerk – Boy’s Hostel Warden- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Registrar, Senior Internship & Placement Manager – Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent
- Assistant Finance Officer– CA or ICWA Degree from recognized institution
- Assistant Director of Physical Education & Sports– M. P. Ed from a recognized university or any equivalent.
- Section Officer- Internship and Placement, Senior Clerk – Boy’s Hostel Warden – Master/Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
How to Apply for GNLU Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar, Gujarat on or before 4 May 2019.
Application Fee for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Registrar: Rs. 1000 for General Category, Rs. 700 for reserved category
- All other posts: Rs. 500 for General Category, Rs. 300 for reserved category