Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Asst Director and Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 27 December 2019.
- Opening date for online application: 13 December 2019
- Last date for online application: 27 December 2019
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Education– 1 Post
- Professor – 1 Post
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Asst Director and Professor Posts
- Medical Officer for Anti Retroviral Therapy Centre – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Director of Education– Master’s Degree of a recognised University or equivalent; Degree in Teaching/Education of a recognisedUniversity or equivalent.
- Professor for Teaching, Learning and Educational Technology for State Higher Education Council – Candidate should have PhD degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit for Medical Officer, Asst Director and Professor Posts – 45 years
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Salary
- Medical Officer for Anti Retroviral Therapy Centre – Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-(pre-revised)
- Assistant Director of Education– Rs. 15,600-39,100+7,600/-(pre-revised)
- Professor for Teaching, Learning and Educational Technology for State Higher Education Council – Level 14 (as per UGC norms)
Download Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF Here
Online Application Link
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 27 December 2019.
Check Latest Jobs here: