Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer & Surgeon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 April 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 03 April 2014
Details of Post
- Associate Professor in Radiotherapy: 1 post
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery: 1 post
- Assistant Lecturer in Paediatrics: 1 post
- Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon: 1 post
- Lecturer in Architectural Assistantship: 1 post
- Associate Professor: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Assistant Lecturer: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
- Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/-
- Lecturer: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
Maximum Age Limit
- Associate Professor in Radiotherapy: 45 years
- Assistant Lecturer: 42 years
- Senior Ophthalmic Surgeon: 42 years
- Lecturer: 42 years
How to Apply
Obtain the Application form from Casa J.D. Fernandes Stationery Supplier, Printers & Book Binders, Opposite Municipal Garden, Panaji by paying Rs. 20/- or Download it from the official website of Goa PSC, http://goapsc.gov.in/. Duly filled Applications along with the Application Fee of Rs. 400/- for General Category Candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman category have to pay Rs. 200/- submitted by an Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION” payable at Panjim must reach to the he office of the Commission, EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001 on or before 03 April 2014.
Refer the mentioned link for complete details.