Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL), Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Superintendent (Finance) and Assistant Superintendent (HR). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 7 July 2014
Details of Post
1. Assistant Superintendent (Finance): 8 posts
2. Assistant Superintendent (HR): 2 posts
Rs.9000- 3%-23300 (S-1) per month for both posts
- Assistant Superintendent (Finance): Intermediate examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Assistant Superintendent (HR): BBA or Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or Labour Law and Labour Welfare or BSW or B.A in Social Work or B.A in Sociology from recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: 28 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through website on or before 7 July 2014.
- After applying, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and send the same along with Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents to the Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802 on or before 17 July 2014.
- The envelope containing the print out of the online application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ___________--".