Govt. Medical College & Hospital Notified Recruitment for 12 Various Posts 2015
Govt. Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh invited applications for Medical Lab Technician, Asst Dispensary Suptd, Chief Physiotherapist, Sr Occupational Therapist, Steno-Typist and DEO. Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 18 June 2015.
Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh invited applications for the posts of Medical Lab Technician Grade-I, Assistant Dispensary Superintendent, Chief Physiotherapist, Senior Occupational Therapist, Steno-Typist and Data Entry Operator. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 18 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Lab Technician Grade-I- 02 Posts
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent- 01 Post
- Chief Physiotherapist- 01 Post
- Senior Occupational Therapist- 03 Posts
- Steno-Typist- 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- 02 Posts
- Medical Lab Technician Grade-I- Rs. 33700/-
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent- Rs. 27900/-
- Chief Physiotherapist- Rs. 33700/-
- Senior Occupational Therapist- Rs. 29900/-
- Steno-Typist- Rs. 27900
- Data Entry Operator- Rs. 5910-Rs. 20200+Rs. 1900 Grade Pay
- Medical Lab Technician Grade-I- B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent- B. Pharmacy with having 05 years experience as Pharmacist in a recognized medical institution
- Chief Physiotherapist- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification from recognized institution/university with 10 years experience in the field out of which 05 years as Senior Physiotherapist in an institute
- Senior Occupational Therapist- B.Sc. (Occupational Therapist) from a recognized university with five years experience in a recognized/reputed institution
- Steno-Typist- Bachelors’ degree and proficiency in Operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) and speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English) and speed of 20 words per minute in transcribing the same
- Data Entry Operator- Graduate from a recognized institution
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2015.