Government of Assam, Secretariat Administration (estt.) Department invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963 (as amended). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 November 2014. The Government of Assam is the provincial governing authority of the state of Assam in the Republic of India.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 November 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Name of the post: Junior Administrative Assistant
- Total no. of Posts: 112 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20,200/- p.m. + Grade Pay of Rs.3000/- p.m.
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge in Windows and MS Office.
- Candidate age should be between 18-38 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with 2 copies of recent passport size photograph, 1 self addressed pre-stamped (Rs. 5) envelop of 11c.m. x 25 c.m. size (approx) and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Govt. of Assam, Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-6 on or before 15 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.