Greater Bombay Co-operative bank Ltd. notified recruitment for MBA Graduates. Applications are invited now. Eligible candidates can apply online.
Job Title : Treasury dealer
Qualifications : Graduate and Additional Qualification –CA/MBA is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 5 years Yrs.
Job Description :
• Strong in Money Market Operations.
• Overall Management of Treasury Operations as a Profit Centre.
• Strategic Management, Monitoring and Forecast of interest rates.
• Knowledge of investing in CBLO, Govt. Securities, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Call Money, Repo , Mutual Funds , Fixed Deposits etc.
• Optimum Utilization of resources in managing Treasury Function
• Monitoring of SLR and CRR
Age Limit: 30 – 40 years.
Job Title : Chief Manager / AGM - Credit
Experience : 10 years Yrs.
Job Description :
Qualifications: Minimum Graduate with CAIIB, MBA/CA’s/ICWA/ will be given preference. Previous experience in credit management and relationship Management is desirable.
Age Limit: 40 to 45 years. May be relaxed in case of deserving candidates
Experience: 10 years of working experience in bank of which at least 5 years experience a Sr. manager / Chief Manager or equivalent in any nationalized / private sector and Co-operative bank in credit.
Key Result Areas:
• Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans. This includes delivering budgeted profit and achieving targeted asset level, building a robust pipeline of proposals, managing asset quality and arresting any asset quality slippage, achieving budgeted fee based revenue etc.
• Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships pro-actively to pre-empt excessive upward delegation for routing decisions.
• Maintaining asset quality on the vulnerable accounts in the portfolio and establishing a process for an ongoing credit monitoring to pre-empt surprises.
• Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
Key Skill Required:
• Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.