CBSE Physics Set- 2 Guess Paper 2013, given here.
2. Under what condition a charged circular loop behave as point charge in respect of electric field due to it?
3. The unit of electro static field E is volt/ meter. Obtained the unit of electric flux?
4. An electron and alpha particle have the same de Broglie wavelength associated with them. How are their kinetic energies related to each other?
5. How does the fringe width of interference fringes change? When the whole apparatus of Young's experiment is kept in a liquid of refractive index 1.3?
6. Write the unit of electric potential in terms of the basic units of SI.
7. In which state, a substance emits a line spectrum?
8. What is the order of resistance of a forward biased junction diode and a reverse biased junction diode?
9. Predict the directions of induced currents in metal rings 1 and 2 lying in the same plane where currents I in the wire is increasing steadily.
10. The susceptibility of a magnetic material is — 2.6x10-5.Identify the type of magnetic material and state its two properties.
To get complete Guess paper Click Here