Gujarat Maritime Board invited applications for recruitment of 10 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 October 2014. Gujarat Maritime Board was created in 1982 under the Gujarat Maritime Board Act, 1981, to manage, control and administer the minor ports of Gujarat.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 13 October 2014
Details of Vacancy:
- Dredging cum Marine Engineer: 1 post
- GM (Business Development): 1 post
- GM (Finance): 1 post
- GM (Public Private Partnership): 1 post
- Marine Engineer: 3 posts
- Nautical Surveyor: 1 post
- Naval Architect: 1 post
- Public Relations Officer: 1 post
Total No. of posts: 10
- Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/- for post no. 1 to 5 & 7.
- Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs. 8700/- for post no. 6.
- Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- for post no. 8.
- Dredging cum Marine Engineer: Certificate of competency as a Second Class Engineer of a steamship, or a motor vessel, issued by the Government of India, or a certificate which has been declared to be its equivalent.
- GM (Business Development): Any Graduate.
- GM (Finance): Membership of the institute of Chartered Accountants or Associate Membership of Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India or MBA(Finance), CFA from ICFAI.
- GM (Public Private Partnership): B.E./B.Tech in any discipline and MBA.
- Marine Engineer: Certificate of competency as a Second Class Engineer of a steamship or a motor vessel issued by the Government of India or a certificate which has been declared to be its equivalent.
- Nautical Surveyor: Certificate of Competency as a Master on a foreign going vessel of unlimited capacity issued by Government of India.
- Naval Architect: B.Tech in Naval Architecture and ship building.
- Public Relations Officer: Any Graduate.
- Candidate age should not be crossed than 40 years for post no. 1 to 5 & 8.
- Candidate age should not be crossed than 45 years for post no. 6 & 7.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with all required certificates & documents should be sent to the Gujarat Maritime Board, Sector No.10/A Opp. Air Force Station, Chh-Road, Gandhinagar-382010 on or before 13 October 2014.