Sarkari Naukri| Guru Gorakshnath Seva Sansthan (GGSS) Gorakhpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Programme Assistant and Other. Interested candidates can apply within 30 days (13 November 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last date for application submission - 30 days (13 November 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
GGSS, Gorakhpur Vacancy Details
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant (Lab. Technician) – 1 Post
- Assistant– 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III– 1 Post
- Driver– 2 Posts
- Skilled Support Staff– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager/Lab. Technician) – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or other branch of science relevant to agriculture with 2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant– Master in Business Management/ post graduate diploma in Business Management/ M.Com. Two Years experience of working as Junior Accountant or Senior Clerk dealing with financial and accounts matters.
- Stenographer Grade-III– 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University, Short hand is must
- Driver– 2 High school / Junior High School pass and possession of a valid driving license from prescribed government authority with 2 years driving experience from any organization / institution
- Skilled Support Staff– High School Pass.
How to Apply for GGSS, Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017, Programme Assistant and Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents and fee to The President, Guru Gorakshnath Seva Sansthan, Gorakhnath Mandir, Gorakhnath Road, Gorakhpur-273 015, Uttar Pradesh within 30 days (13 November 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.