Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2019 for 80 Senior Resident Doctor Post
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has invited applications for the 80 posts of Senior Resident Doctors. The eligible candidates can appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/27/28 February 2019.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Jobs Notification: Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has invited applications for the 80 posts of Senior Resident Doctors. The eligible candidates can appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/27/28 February 2019.
- Notification No.: F 1-(5) |E-I|SR|GTBH|2019/16794-16807, Dated 20 February 2019
- Date for Walk-in-Interview : 26/27/28 February 2019
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Vacancy Details
Senior Resident Doctors
- Medicine – 04 Posts
- Dialysis – 01 Posts
- DEM Block Endocrinology – 02 Posts
- DEM General Surgery – 01 Posts
- DEM Biochemistry-01
- Pediatrics and Thalessemia Day Care Center-09
- General Surgery-07
- Burns and Plastic Surgery-05
- OBST & Gynae – 09 Posts
- Orthopedic – 03 Posts
- Check the notification link for the details of the posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Doctor Job
- Post Graduate Degree/DNB/PG Diploma.
- In case such candidates are not available, MBBS with relevant 3 Years of work experience may be considered for the post.
- Candidates should have DMC registered and certificate should be at the time of interview
- Click the details notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post througthe prescribed format and appear in the walk-in-Interview on 26/27/28 February 2019 in accordance with the date and schedule for the posts displayed in notification.