Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 21 Junior Resident Posts, Apply @health.delhigovt.nic.in
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has invited applications for the recruitment to the 21 posts of Junior Resident at the official website-health.delhigovt.nic.in.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020: Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has invited applications for the recruitment to the 21 posts of Junior Resident on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates cap appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 June 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 03 June 2020
Vacancy Details for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020:
Junior Resident MBBS-21 Posts
(According to the notification, out of 66 posts, only 21 Posts is vacant right now. Check the notification for details in this regard. )
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should have MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institute approved by MCI
The Candidates muse be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Age Limit: As on last date of submission of application.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate shall be applicable as per instructions of Govt. of India from time to time.
How to Download: Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of Delhi Government Health and Family Welfare i.e.-http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Visit to the Vacancy Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link " Notice for the post of Junior Resident Doctors through WII on 03.06.2020 in GTBH " displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
How to Apply:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 03 June 2020 at 11.00 a.m and onwards at the venue mentioned in the notification. Please check the notification link for details in this regard.