Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the post of Airframe, Electrical, Instrument, Radio, Radar, Engine, Armament and Meteorology. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 August 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 20 August 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts
- Airframe: 15 posts
- Electrical: 12 posts
- Instrument: 9 posts
- Radio: 5 posts
- Radar: 3 posts
- Engine: 6 posts
- Armament: 4 posts
- Meteorology: 2 posts
Total no. of Posts: 56 Posts
- Rs.17430/- p.m. inclusive of Basic Pay + D.A. for post no. 1 to 7.
- Rs.15550/- p.m. inclusive of Basic Pay + D.A. for post no. 8.
- IAF Diploma or Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent with minimum 5 years of working experience on Russian Aircrafts for Airframe, Electrical, Instrument, Radio, Radar, Engine and Armament posts.
- PUC/ Inter or equivalent with Proficiency certificate in PC Operation and minimum 5 years of working experience in MET (Meteorology) in IAF/Indian Navy for Meteorology post.
- Candidate age should not be crossed than 28 years as on 31 July 2014 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.200/- towards Application Fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township (SBI Branch Code: 1196).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application form duly complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and all relevant certificates/testimonials such as educational qualifications, date of birth, Caste certificate, recent non-creamy layer certificate in Central Govt. format in case of OBC, experience certificate on the letter head of the company should be sent to the HR Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Post Box No: 23, HAL Ojhar, Township Post Office, Niphad (Tal), Nashik -422207 on or before 20 August 2014.