The Health Department of Govt. of Haryana plans “Special SC Drive” for recruitment of Medical Officers HCMS – II on Regular Basis. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the 168 Posts of Medical Officers (HCMS – II). All these posts are reserved for SC Candidates of Haryana.
The Health Department is constantly guided by the W.H.O definition of Health which states that “Health is a state of complete Physical, Mental and Social well being and not merely an absence of disease or infirmity.
- Last Date of Submitting Applications : 16 December 2013 by 5:00 P.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : Medical Officers (HCMS – II).
No. of Posts : 168 Posts.
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or any recognized equivalent degree of any other University or Institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Must be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit.
A candidate should not be less than 22 years and not more than 45 years as on dated 01.10.2012.
Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA and usual allowances sanctioned by Govt. from time to time.
The application fees is Rs. 250/- for reserve category and should be deposited in the Haryana Government Treasury. Candidates can also send fee through Bank Draft in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula Payable at Panchkula. This draft must be attached with Application Form.
How to Apply
- Application complete in all respect, alongwith relevant Testimonials, Certificates (attested) and two recent passport size photographs.
- One photograph should be pasted on right hand top corner at the space provided in the application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Officer (Special S.C. Drive)” to reach the following address on or before the closing date i.e. 16 December 2013 by 5.00PM (By Post or By Hand) Director General, Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan, Sector- 6, Panchkula- 134109.
- Date of Interview To be intimated in due course through departmental website and Venue of interview O/o DGHS, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.