Haryana Livestock Development Board: Haryana Livestock Development Board has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Project Coordinator, Area Coordinator, Calf Rearing In Charge and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 July 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 July 2020
Haryana Livestock Development Board Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Project Coordinator - 1 Post
- Area Coordinator - 1 Post
- Calf Rearing In-Charge - 1 Post
- Project Supervisors - 19 Posts
- Milk Testers - 3 Posts
- Data Processing Assistants- 2 Posts
- Administrative Cum Accounts Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Coordinator, Area Coordinator, Calf Rearing In Charge and Others
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Project Coordinator - Candidates with Graduate in Veterinary Science and Experience of relevant work.
- Area Coordinator - Candidates with Graduate in Veterinary Science with relevant experience.
- Milk Testers - 10 + 2 having competency in Data Entry and having a basic knowledge of computer application.
- Data Processing Assistants- B.Com with basic knowledge of accounting, preparation of cashbook, ledger, yearly accounts statement, basic knowledge of computer and tally ERP-9 Knowledge and having two years or more experience in the relevant field.
Salary - as per the provision under the project.
How to apply for HLDB Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 22 July 2020. The hard copy of the application must be reached by 30 July 2020 to Managing Director, HLDB at Pashudhan Bhawan, Bays No. 9-12, Sector 2, Panchkula, Haryana 134109 through registered post.