Haldia Development Authority (HDA), Office of the Chief Executive Officer invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Land Manager, Planning Draughtsman, Surveyor and Accounts Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can attend Interview on 23 December 2016 at 12.00 Noon.
Memo No.: 1640/HAD/III-44F(P-I)
Date of Interview: 23 December 2016
HDA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Land Manager: 2 posts
- Planning Draughtsman: 3 posts
- Surveyor: 2 posts
- Accounts Clerk: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for HDA Planning Draughtsman, Land Manager & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Land Manager: Graduate or equivalent.
- Planning Draughtsman: Madhyamik or equivalent and diploma in draftsman from Govt. recognized school of arts/engineering.
- Surveyor: Madhyamik or equivalent and diploma in Survey Engineering from Govt. recognized institution.
- Accounts Clerk: Madhyamik or equivalent.
- Assistant Land Manager: Between 60-64 years
- Planning Draughtsman: Between 60-64 years
- Surveyor: Between 35-50 years
- Accounts Clerk: Between 40-50 years
Selection Process for HDA Planning Draughtsman, Land Manager & Other Posts:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for HDA Planning Draughtsman, Land Manager & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can attend interview along with application in prescribed format and self attested photocopies of all required certificates and documents on 23 December 2016 at 12:00 noon.