High Court of Gujarat Jobs Notification: High Court of Gujarat invited applications for the post of District Judges. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 February 2016.
- Starting date for submission of On-line application: 01 February 2016
- Last Date of Application: 29 February 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): Tentatively scheduled on 20 March 2016.
- Date of Main Written Examination: Tentatively scheduled on 24 April 2016
- Date of Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview): Tentatively scheduled in the Month of June/July 2016
High Court of Gujarat Vacancy Details
District Judges: 47 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judges Post
Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India. Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years.
Age Limit for District Judges Post
Below 35 years of age
How to Apply for the High Court of Gujarat District Judges Post 2016
All eligible Candidates should apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided in High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in AND http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in in the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2016.