The High Court of Manipur, Imphal invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Court Manager” in the High Court of Manipur and District Courts of Manipur. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 02 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 2 August 2014
- List of Short- Listed candidates for Interview: 05 August 2014
- Date of Issue of Admit Card: 06 to 10 August 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Court Manager
No. of Posts: 03 (Three)
Educational Qualification/ Experience :
- Graduate with MBA or Post- Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution. 02 years of working experience in General Management.
- Experience of work in IT environment and knowledge of Computer Applications is desirable.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 25 to 35 years as on the date of notification and relaxation for the category candidate should be as per rules.
Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- Per Month with provision of 3% increment..
Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand only) for General candidates (Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) in the form of Demand Draft drawn from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) in favour of the “Registrar, High Court of Manipur”, payable at Imphal.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which willbe conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent passport size photographs, one must be affix on the application form and other on Admit Card, a self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Registrar General, High Court of Manipur, Imphal, Mantripukhri– 795 002” by Post or in person on or before 02 August 2014.