Horticulture Department Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Horticulture, Shimla has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Farm Manager, Tech Facilitator and others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 4 July 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 July 2020
Horticulture Department Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Farm Manager - 15 Posts
- Assistant Farm Manager - 15 Posts
- Technical Facilitator - 15 Posts
- Facilitator - 14 Posts
Horticulture Department Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Farm Manager - Candidate should have passed M.Sc. in Horticulture from any recognized University.
- Assistant Farm Manager - Candidate should have passed four years B.Sc. Horticulture Degree from any recognized University established by Law in India and accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
- Technical Facilitator - Candidate should have passed M.Sc. in Horticulture from any recognized University.
- Facilitator - Candidate should have Graduation Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Bio-Science from any recognized University.
Pay Scale for Farm Manager, Assistant Farm Manager and Other Posts
- Farm Manager - Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Assistant Farm Manager - Rs. 30, 000/- Per Month
- Technical Facilitator - Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Facilitator - Rs. 30, 000/- Per Month
How to apply for the Horticulture Department Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Director of Horticulture, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-2 latest by 4 July 2020. Candidates are required to write the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
Latest Government Jobs: