PPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application ongoing @ppsc.gov.in for 544 Principal and Other Posts, Get Direct Link Here
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Registration is ongoing at ppsc.gov.in for various posts. All those who have yet not applied for PPSC Principal and Other Posts can apply online before 29 June 2020. Check details here.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Applications are being filled up by Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) for various posts in different departments including Head Master/Head Mistress, Primary Education Officer and Principal Posts. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and have yet not applied for the aforesaid posts can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 29 June 2020.
In consideration of public health safety issues, the commission has extended the online application last date. The last date of online application is extended till 22 June which was earlier extended till 1 June. Candidates will be able to remit the online application fee till 29 June 2020.
- Commencement of submission of application for PPSC Recruitment 2020: 24 March 2020
- Last date for submission of application for PPSC Recruitment 2020: 22 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application fee: 29 June 2020
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Head Master/ Head Mistresses - 311 Posts
- Principal - 158 Posts
- Primary Education Officer - 75 Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Head Master/ Head Mistresses, Principal and other Posts
- Head Master/ Head Mistresses - Graduation with minimum fifty-five per cent (55%) marks; Degree of Bachelor of Education and should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director.
- Primary Education Officer -Bachelor's Degree with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks; two-year Elementary Teacher's Training course or two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per guidelines of the National Council for Teacher's Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed).
- Principal - Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms)
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 22 June 2020. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDFs for more detail.