Q: I want to appear for Maharashtra SET 2013 examination. How should I apply for this exam?
A: To apply for Maharashtra SET examination to be conducted on 17 February 2013, you should follow the below mentioned process:
- Candidates should apply online for the examination by entering login ID, password and e-mail id on the Link mentioned on University of Pune’s website
- Fill the application form by following the guidelines
- Upload recent passport size photograph
- There will be five pages in the application form- Application form of two pages, acknowledgement slip, bank challan and the cover page. Candidates will be required to take print outs of all the five pages.
- Applicants will then have to pay the application fee at any of the branch office of HDFC bank and get the stamp on the Bank challan.
- Candidates should send the bank challan, application form, acknowledgement slip and the attested copies of requisite documents mentioned further in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm affixed with cover page to the concerned test centre:
(a) Mark sheet of final year examination of Master's Degree or P.G. Diploma of equivalent examination if you have cleared Master’ s Degree examination
(b) Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name)
(c) Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate issued by Competent Authority from Maharashtra supporting the claim
(d) Non Creamy layer Certificate for OBC/DT/NT/SBC candidates
(e) Medical Certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format for Visually/Blind or Physically Handicapped Candidate