Haryana State Health Resource Centre Jobs Notification: Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC) invited applications for the post of Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 30 January 2017
Haryana State Health Resource Centre Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation-01 Post
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)-02 Posts
- District Consultant Public Health-04 Posts
- District Quality Manager-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation and Other Posts Job
- Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation-MD in Preventive & Social Medicine with minimum three years post qualification experience or Master in Public Health with minimum seven years post qualification experience or Masters in Epidemiology/ Biostatistics/ Statistics/Economics with minimum eight years post qualification experience in planning and implementation of public health programme and in Heath systems research
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital administration/Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent) with 2 years experience in Public Health/Hospital administration. Training and experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH/ISO 9001:2008/Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen would be preferred. Previous work experience in the field of health quality would be an added advantage.
- District Consultant Public Health-MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management with 02 years relevant work experience. Training in Health quality like NABH/ISO 9001:2000/Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen by a reputed organization will be preferable
- District Quality Manager-MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management with one year experience in public Health/Hospital administration. Candidates with experience in Healthcare Quality/formal quality of a quality system would be preferred. Fluency in English, computer literacy, knowledge of government legislations and policies are essential. Candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
Age Limit for Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation and Other Posts Job
How to Apply for the Haryana State Health Resource Centre District Quality Manager and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Executive Director, HSHRC, Bays 59-62, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Panchkula, Pincode-134112. Last date of receipt of application is 30 January 2017.
Click here for Detailed Notification