Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (HSIIDC) invited applications from Qualified Mining professionals on contract basis, to look after the work relating to its stone mining operations in village Khanak, Tehsil Tosham, District Bhiwani for appointment to the post of Mining Engineers, Assistant Mining Engineers and Mining Technicians/Foreman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 June 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 16 June 2014
Details of Post:
Names of the Post:
- Mining Engineers: 1 post
- Assistant Mining Engineers: 2 posts
- Mining Technicians/Foreman: 3 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 6 posts
- Mining Engineers: BSc or BE in Mining Engineering from a recognized Indian University/College.
- Assistant Mining Engineers: BSc or BE or Diploma in Mining Engineering or Degree in Geology from a recognized Indian University/College.
- Mining Technicians/Foreman: Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized Indian University/College.
Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee drawn in favour of HSIIDC Ltd. payable at Panchkula.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to Addl. GM (P&A), Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd., C-13 &14, Sector-6, Panchkula by Registered post/Speed post/courier latest by 16 June 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as "Application for the post of ______ ".