Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre and Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 August 2017.
Advt. No.: Rectt./HPUs/GATE-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 31 August 2017
HVPNL Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre
- Electrical discipline: 120 posts
- Mechanical discipline: 9 posts
- Information Technology discipline: 11 posts
- Electronics discipline: 4 posts
2. Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre
- Civil discipline: 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Electrical discipline: Graduate in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical discipline: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Information Technology discipline: Graduate in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology.
- Electronics discipline: Graduate in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering.
- Civil discipline: Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent Degree.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer post
Between 20-42 years
How to Apply for Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Assistant Engineer Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment Cell), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-G, Panchkula on or before 31 August 2017.
Application Fees for Assistant Engineer post
- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & Male Candidates of all reserved categories of other States: Rs.500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States: Rs.125/-
- For Male candidates of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EBP (G)/ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): Nil