IAS Prelims 2014 will be conducted on 24 August 2014 and the candidates are getting ready with their whole strength because the last minute preparations matters a lot for any exam. The IAS Prelims is all about the confidence and confidence comes from the Preparation. It is obvious that the confidence is boosted with good books and preparations.
As the exam approaches the candidates must keep the following things in mind:
- The candidates should take rest and sleep of around Six to Seven Hours
- Six to Seven hour sleep will refresh the mind and the mind will work optimally
- The candidates should revise Current Affairs and the related issues in their entirety.
- The candidates should keep revising the important things so that a deep insight and clarity could be developed.
- The candidates should feel confident because the confidence is the key to succeed in IAS Prelims
- The candidate should not discuss things with other because this can de-motivate the candidate and the candidate could lose their confidence.
- The Candidates should also try to relax as the anxiety of the exam interferes with the performance of the brain.
- The candidates should think about what they studied during their preparation and should revise in the mind
- The candidates should take a blank paper and write down the important which they remember about anything.
- The candidates should try to interlink different concepts so that a multi-disciplinary approach can be developed.
- The candidates can also revise the books just by looking at the index and remember the content of Ech topics.
- The handwritten notes help very much at this time because the candidates can revise them real fast.
The Candidates can share their preparation strategy as well as ask queries related to their preparation at Myjosh.com