IASST Job Notification: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply through online process on or before 09 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 09 December 2019
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor-II (Molecular Biology): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Molecular Microbial Ecology): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Plant Taxonomy): 01 Post
- Stores and Purchase Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Research Associate and Other Posts:
- Assistant Professor (Molecular Biology): Ph.D. degree in any branch of Life Science from any recognized university/Institution with proficiency in advanced molecular biology techniques and 03 years of post-doctoral experience in relevant field and publications in reputed journals of impact on science.
- Assistant Professor (Molecular Microbial Ecology): Ph.D. in Microbiology/Microbial Biotechnology/Ecology with specialization in Molecular Microbial Ecology. Candidates should have at least 03 years of post-doctoral experience in the relevant field and high-quality publications in reputed journals of impact on science.
- Assistant Professor (Plant Taxonomy): Ph.D. in Botany with specialization in Plant Taxonomy and minimum three years of post-doctoral research experience in the relevant fields (Classical/Molecular Plant Taxonomy) in reputed Government or Private R&D institution/organization.
- Stores and Purchase Officer: Graduate degree in Science/Commerce from any recognized university with training in relevant professional courses and proficiency in computer applications. Applicants should have a minimum of 05 years of post-qualification experience from any reputed institute/organization.
- Technical Officer (Electrical): B.E. /B.Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least two years of experience in the management of all electrical engineering activities, proven ability to administer a team of Junior Engineers, Electricians and other concerned workers, check estimates and bills and in order to contribute towards the development of the electrical works related.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–29 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can submit their online applications through the link https://iasst.res.in/web/ available on the website. Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of their applications along with all original certificates and other documents on or before 09 December 2019.