IBPS PO interview 2017: Last Minute Tips to nail it
You need to give your best in the interview to get the job of PO in public sector bank and let us discuss certain things that can help you in your preparation and also in the process of interview.
IBPS PO interviews are coming up very soon and all you must have already downloaded your call letters for the same. This is the last hurdle for all of you to secure a job in a public sector bank of the country. Hence all of you must be giving your best to cross the last hurdle. In this article, we are going to discuss the things that you should keep in mind before going to that harrowed interview room on your interview day. Let us see what are the things that can make your life on that fateful day?
IBPS PO Interview 2017: Do’s and Don’ts for the D-Day
IBPS PO interview is a very nice opportunity for all of you to secure a nice job with any bank as a probationary officer. Here are Do’s and Don’ts for the D-Day.
- Make list of the things you need to prepare: This is the first thing you need to do before you go for the interview. It is true that interviews are based on your luck but at the same time, certain things are obviously in your hands and you need to make sure that you are not missing something in the list.
- Your profile must be prepared very well: This is the most important thing you should prepare in your preparation since you need to be aware of your profile and the decisions you have taken till now in your life. This is your profile and you should not stutter on any question asked on it.
- Your graduation subject matters a lot: Yes, you need to prepare the basics of your graduation subject because you will be asked very basic questions from your subject. This is your chance to show that you are sincere in your area of academics.
- General awareness should be prepared thoroughly: After all the above topics, you are expected to know the things that are going around you. You must be well aware of the things that may affect the banking sector and things that are going on in the sector. You may be asked questions on things such as demonetization, NPA issue, Basel III norms etc in this year’s interview process.
- Current affairs should be prepared along with context: This is important because it may not be the case that you will be asked objective questions on current affairs questions. You should be able to relate a topic to a context such as from the topic of demonetization, the discussion may move towards black money and the ways to tackle the same.
- Keep your documents handy: It is important since you need to take all the necessary documents at the time of the interview and without them, you can never attend the interview. So, keep all the documents handy at a place well in advance and be safe at least.
- Wear something formal and clean: Your appearance makes a lot of difference in the interview. So, make sure that you wear something formal and whatever you wear, it should be neat and tidy.
- Learn basics of banking: It is important that you know the basic things regarding the industry you are going to enter. You are not expected to know everything but at least it is expected that you know the structure of banking industry, the regulating body of the industry etc. You are expected to answer these questions without fail in the interview.
IBPS PO interview is a test of your temperament rather than your knowledge. But make sure that whatever you say, you are saying it very confidently. Wear a smile and make sure that you sound convincing enough in your replies. Do not get over excited during the interview and be calm and composed.
All the best!!