Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers in public sector organizations in the country. The question paper for CWE SO Exam includes 5 Sections including 4 section comprising Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge. Each section contains 50 objective type questions with 5 options. In IBPS Specialist Officers Exam question paper, 50 questions are asked from English Language Section. For ensuring good results to the students, we have provided section wise tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for exam. Some tips and strategies for English Language are mentioned below.
English Language Section is included in SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam to test your English language ability.
- The part of speech must be understood well as they are highly required to solve grammar part
- Vocabulary of candidates should also be strong to answer synonyms and antonyms.
- The proper attention should be given to the various exceptions to the grammatical rules also.
- They should have good reading ability for attempting questions of Reading Comprehension
- The candidates should have good knowledge of rules of Grammar and its correct usage in right perspective
- Questions from the topics like Reading Comprehensions, Sentence Arrangement, Synonyms, Antonyms, spelling test, common error, fillers etc are being asked