IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2015: Tips and Strategy- Dressing/Behavior for Bank Interview
The candidates who have opted for banking examinations and have successfully overcome the written exams would now prepare themselves for interviews. The candidates who have opted for banking examinations and have successfully overcome the written exams would now prepare themselves for interviews.
The candidates who have opted for banking examinations and have successfully overcome the written exams would now prepare themselves for interviews. The interviews are the last big hurdle that they need to cross in order to get into the banking industry and thus it is the step many candidates fear the most. The interview round is quite scoring and make or break the fate of the candidate. Hence, it is a must for the candidates to keep some basic things in mind before going for the interview in order to give their hundred percent while giving the interview.
The interview is not only about the mental and psychological behavior of the candidates in pressure but also assess the kind of behavior pattern that they produce while handling the panel. Their skill to device problems and spontaneity also gets checked by the panel. Along with these, the appearance of the candidate matters while giving interview for banks. The candidates should be well versed and follow etiquettes to impress the panelists. They should be properly dressed and possess manners to score the additional marks and make the difference when it comes to selection. There are few tips that would help candidates in their interviews.
- Dress in formals: It is an age long practice to wear formals while you are on for your interview. This helps in generating confidence in the candidate and imprints a positive effect on the psychology in part of the candidate. This also tends to impress the panelists to some extent, but the key is to wear what makes you comfortable. Formals does look good in interviews, but if you feel uncomfortable wearing the same, do not opt for it. Go for something which makes you feel confident and makes you get going.
- Do not use loud makeups and accessories: Interviews are more of a formal affair and loud and vivacious make-ups must be avoided. The accessories should be quite formal in nature and must not demand for unnecessary attention by the others present in the panel. Proper formal attire with minimum accessories presents a sober picture in front of the panelists.
- Match your dress with proper shoes: Shoes play an important part in the interview and completes your attire. Hence, keep an eye on that to complete your perfect look for the interview.
- Get yourself ready: Apart from getting information and preparing yourself mentally, you need to make yourself ready for the occasion. You should trim your moustache, beard, hair and nails properly to give it a professional and formal feel. This leaves an impact on the panelists while you enter the interview room.
- Be Yourself: Try not to overdo anything and be as natural as you can while answering the questions asked by the panel. There is no need to acquire a false tone or become animated throwing your hands everywhere while answering. It is best to remain balanced and to the point while giving answers to the queries posed by the panel.